THE PEEPEE LIST
Next time you go to the public
toilets you may observe one of the following types of vistors:
- Excitable Type
- Pants are twisted, cannot find
hole, rips pants in anger.
- Sociable Type
- Joins pals for a piss whether he
wants one or not.
- Timid Type
- Cannot piss if anyone is watching,
pretends he has been and sneaks back later.
- Noisy Type
- Whistles loudly, peeps over
partition to have a look at the other fellow's tool.
- Indifferent Type
- All urinals being occupied, uses
- Clever Type
- Pisses without holding tool, shows
off by adjusting tie at the same time.
- Vain Type
- Undoes 5 buttons when 2 will do.
- Absent-Minded Type
- Opens jacket, takes out tie, pisses
- Worried Type
- Is not quite sure what he has been
up to lately, makes a furtive but close inspection of
tool while pissing.
- Disgruntled Type
- Stands for a while, grunts, farts,
tries to piss, fails, farts again and walks out
- Sneaky Type
- Drops silent farts while pissing
and looks at the bloke next to him.
- Sloppy Type
- Pisses on shoe, walks out with
flies undone, adjusts himself ten minutes later.
- Learned Type
- Reads a book or newspaper while
- Childish Type
- Watches bubbles at bottom of the
urinal while pissing.
- Strong Type
- Bangs tool on side of urinal to
- Drunken Type
- Pulls out tool, sees two, puts one
away, and pisses in trousers.
- Embarrassed Type
- Covers tool with both hands and
pisses through fingers.
- Cock-Eyed Type
- Stands in one cubical and pisses in
Back to the Home Page